Monday, February 8, 2010

Top 5 Hottest Men in the Music Industry


5. Drake
To me when Drake first came out he wasn't cute and his music wasn't that good, but he is back and he looks hotter than ever with great music. I think his flow on the mic has increased and he has the swagger that just makes him more attractive and it makes him look his age.

4. Tyrese This man is not a great singer with a voice of an angel... he is cute and he is also a great actor. He also carries himself in a sophisticated manner, which makes the girls just fall all over him. He played an incredible role in ''Baby Boy''. I mean he is just talks so respectfully and is such a gentleman.

3. Lil Wayne You rarely see a black person that's body is covered in tattoos and they look hot. I mean his swagger is outrageous and he has style, he's so hot, he's a leader not a follower and etc. I mean what doesn't Lil Wayne have?

2. Eminem I know people are probably thinking that I have no taste in men at all, but he is soo cute! Even though he's white he has swag, he's hard body, and he has one of the sickest flow when he's on the mic. I mean its like Eminem is a black person trapped in a white person's body. When he switched his hair color to blond, that was ugly, but his hair is black again and he is so hot!

1. Nas I know Nas came out a very while back, but he is ranked number one on my count down. He is a tall, buff, milk chocolate brother who is soooo CUTE and has the cutest beauty mark that makes him look even sexier. Its not just that, but Nas is good at what he does... rapping! He also has great style and he looks so hot in a suit.








2 comments:

  1. I Definitely Agree With This ! But I Would Have To Say, Drake Is Only Cute Because He Is Lyrically Talented. is It Just Me Who Thinks That : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Lil Wayne ! I also am in love with his lip piercing, and his voice ! About Drake I hate it when people say he looks like Frankenstein it makes me sad, but the real reason that Drake is cute is because he dresses really well but best of all he has the cutest smile in the entire world ! :) Ps. I hope your talking about Tyrese Gibson !

    ReplyDelete