Thursday, February 4, 2010

How liars make themselves look and what should happen instead


Why do people lie? Don't you hate it when people try to play you like your stupid? I mean when you know somethings up,but they lie over and over to try to make it seem like your wrong,but you know your right. I don't think the people that do that realize that they make it seem like they don't care if you trust them or if they do they just continually make it harder for you to trust them when they admit it or when the truth comes out. I especially hate when people know that you know their lying and you know the truth,but they lie still lie to you. I think people should just be honest and face their consequences. I mean I do understand that some people are sorry for their wrong doing,but if they hurt someone just because they be honest doesn't mean that the result is going to be how they want it to be. When people tell me the truth instead of lying it might hurt,but I'm grateful for them telling me the truth because it shows that they do care and that one day I'll be able to trust them again. Just Be Honest, Ask for Forgiveness, and Tell The TRUTH!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lydia, I Felt Like This Was Really Well Written. And I Completely Agree With You. I Hate Liars! I Love The Picture That You Used As Well. It Took The Story To A Whole New Level!

    ReplyDelete