Friday, February 12, 2010

How to do flat twist

I love doing hair. I mean i do my God daughter's hair, my niece's hair, and more. My favorite style of hair is flat twist. The only thing is some people find it hard to do or some people have short hair so they want to add extensions,but don't know which kind to use. When I started doing flat twist I told them, if your hair is rough then you should use synthetic hair and if your hair is soft then you should human hair because your hair is soft and rough hair will cut your soft hair. I didn't always know how to do flat twist so I watched a video. So, here's a video for you to show you how to do flat twist as well as I do!

Directions:
Step1: You should always have your hair in the direction of the way that the flat twist is going.
Step2: Part your hair in the way the direction that your going to be flat twisting it.
Step3: Start at the very beginning of where you parted, and twist the hair that you have parted out in the direction of the part making sure that the twist is staying to your scalp and at the end of the twist put a rubber band so it won't come apart.
Step4: After doing all of your hair like it states in step 3, grease each part so that your hair won't be dry and so you will have that nice beautiful shine to it.
Step5: Lastly, you can take all of the flat twist and wrap it round to create a bun, or you can just put them all together making one beautiful pony tail.
Now you know how to give yourself or anyone else beautiful flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment